Retail Space for Lease, Milwaukee
2 spaces available
Retail Space for Lease, Milwaukee Commercial Spaces
Located on Astor St. in Milwaukee, WI. The retail space/available at Vantageon the park is directly adjacent to Juneau Park and just a short walk from Veterans and McKinley Park. We are featuring recreational opportunities like fishing, hiking, and biking. The neighborhood offers the best of both worlds with open green space and extensive city amenities. With access on foot to both Lake Michigan and the most bustling parts of downtown Milwaukee, Vantage on the park is a fantastic location for any storefront. With many working-class individuals in the area and a large amount of local residential property. Vantage on the park could be the perfect place for your business.
Vantage at the Park Rental Spaces features many highlights to offer. With a Walking Score of 90, Vantage is nearby many Stores, Bars, and Restaurants on the lower east side of Milwaukee. These units provide residents with a business center, clubhouse, fitness center, and storage space. See what Vantage has to offer!
3538 Total SqFt Available
927 SqFt and/or 2611 SqFt
Walking Score: 90
Transit Score: 64
Bicycle Score: 87
Please inquire about Lease Rate
Location and Demographics
We are located in Yankee Hill on the east side of Milwaukee, WI. This storefront is in the 4th most walkable neighborhood in the city.
- Population Growth (since 2000) 21%
- Population Density (ppl / mile) 21,485.00
- Average Household Size: 1
- Households w/ Children 3%
- Median Age: 35
- Income by dollar range: Median Income: $37,568
- There are over 80,000 employees in the Downtown Milwaukee Area
- A large number of fortune 500 & fortune 1000 companies exist in the area, such as Northwestern Mutual, USBank, Kohls, Rockwell Automation, Manpower, Komatsu, Harley Davidson, and Fiserv Forum.
- There are six universities within the downtown area, including MSOE, UWM, Marquette, and MATC.
- 4.3 million annual Visitors to the Fiserv Forum host of the 2021 NBA Championship Team “The Bucks.”